At Hixon’s Roofing, we’re proud to offer exceptional siding and window services to homeowners throughout Georgia and South Carolina. Our team specializes in installation and repair of the top-of-the-line exterior products. Whether you’re looking to improve the energy efficiency of your home with new windows or you want to improve the look of your home with new siding, we can help.
Maintaining your home’s siding can be expensive and challenging. Everything from hail to fire to woodpeckers can degrade your siding and require it to be replaced. At Hixon’s Roofing, we use the highest-grade vinyl siding to repair and/or replace your current siding. When you update your siding, you can expect:
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Better Energy Efficiency
- Protection Against Extreme Climate Conditions
- A Beautiful Home With Improved Resale Value
- And more…
James Hardie Siding
All James Hardie® siding and trim products are available primed and ready for field painting. But when you invest in ColorPlus® Technology, which we recommend, not only can you expect gorgeous color—you’ll get color that lasts longer than a typical paint job.
- DURABLE FINISH: James Hardie siding is painted with multiple coats (50 percent more than your average house painter uses) to ensure premium color. This proprietary finish leaves no spot uncovered.
- BAKED-ON BOND: Between coats, James Hardie cures the finish in a controlled environment for a strong bond that resists chipping, peeling, and cracking.
- UV-RAY RESISTANCE: Vinyl siding and paint fade in the sun. James Hardie’s ColorPlus® Technology resists fading and lasts for years.
- Simonton Windows: Simonton windows are customizable to your home and your style. At Hixon’s Roofing, we can help you choose and install the ideal windows for every area and room of your home. New windows can increase your resale value, improve your energy efficiency, and protect your furniture from fading.
- Double Hung Windows: Double hung windows are our most popular window style. Many homeowners prefer them because they are so easy to clean due to an inward tilting sash. Homeowners also prefer double hung windows because lowering the top or raising the bottom sash can open them. All double hung windows are available in custom sizes to suit your needs.